- Durable replaceable tissue for full catheterization using an introducer and temporary pacing lead
- Ultrasound-guided venous identification and access with fluid aspiration
- Randomized Student and Instructor Modes with multiple outcome options
- Simulated Patient Monitor with:
- Real-time vitals including heart rate, arterial blood pressure, non-invasive blood pressure, and oxygen saturation.
- Simulated defibrillator for transcutaneous pacing and transition of care
- ECG tracing that presents intracardiac location waveforms representing the Superior Vena Cava, Right Atrium, Right Ventricle, Inferior Vena Cava, Pulmonary Artery and Current of Injury Pattern.
- Set up an additional monitor to simulate a stand-alone patient monitor.
- Bluetooth compatibility for untethered training
- Touchscreen compatibility for Windows 7 OS or higher
- Battery or wall power supply to offer flexibility
- Learn to manipulate the pacing generator and interact with a transvenous pacing catheter and introducer kit. – Not included
- Obtain electrical capture
- Refine amperage of electrical output and pulse rate in real time.
- Improve procedural performance through instructor-led pre-defined competencies or self-directed practice
- Practice medical decision making based on outcome options
- Train using blind and ECG guided techniques
- Increase team engagement with multi-disciplinary scenario-based learning.
- The instructor can choose from a series of scenarios by defining successful capture, thresholds and placement outcomes.
Size: 30.5” x 16” x 11”
Weight: 26 lbs