Regional Anesthesia and Vascular Access Femoral Training Package
- Ultrasound is compatible for guidance during needle insertion.
- Anatomically correct lower torso with landmarks for placing femoral blocks.
- Distinct “pop” is visualized and palpated when the needle passes through the fascia layers.
- SmarTissue software interprets unique signals, showing orange when in contact and red when penetrating the nerve.
- Inguinal Crease
- Inguinal Ligament
- Anterior Superior Iliac Spine
- Pubic Tubercle
- Pulse of Femoral Artery
- Ultrasound Anatomy
- Femoral Nerve
- Femoral Artery and Vein
- Fascia Lata and IliacaIliopsoas
- Muscle Inguinal Ligament