- Anatomically correct surgical simulator with all the pertinent landmarks for each procedure
- The realistic body form skin and replaceable tissues have the highest fidelity touch and dissection of any simulated tissue available today
- Realistic, bleeding tissues add to suspension of disbelief, enhancing the simulation
- Training with TraumaMan is systematic so that each student gets the same learning points with more repetition than is possible with animals or cadavers
- TraumaMan is the most flexible training platform available for advanced trauma training - it can be combined with high fidelity simulators to run scenarios in team training situations.
- Lacerated Kidney
- Nicked Aorta
- Nicked Renal Artery
- The SonoSkin for FAST and eFAST Exams extension allows you to:
- Diagnose patient pathologies
- Identify anatomical landmarks for exam window locations
Size: 30" x 22.25" x 10.5" (carrying case)
Weight: 22 lbs (body form)
Weight of Complete System in case: 55 lbs
The TraumaMan® System is part of our ATLS Collection. Learn more in the video below.